There isn’t a more important time than now to do what’s right, to stand together, and use our voices and actions to bring social justice and racial equity to our country.
Right now, doing what’s right means taking action. Here are some ways that we all can take action:
- Make a better effort to be inclusive in your daily life. Be mindful of what you share on social media and the language you use.
- Challenge family and friends who may use racist language, jokes, or have racist actions. Have the tough - but important - conversations.
- Volunteer or make donations to organizations fighting against racism and supporting the Black community.
- Support Black owned businesses.
- Register to vote in local, state, and national elections. Encourage your friends and family to do the same.
Right now, Krimson Klover will give you 10% off when you add a $10 donation to your order. Your donation will go to World Trust and Outdoor Afro. We chose these organizations because they support the Black community and advocate for education on social justice and racial equity. We encourage you to learn more about these organizations and to research other ways you can make an impact.
World Trust: Through film and dialogue, World Trust Educational Services ignites courage and expands capacity to create a world free from racism.
We envision a world coming into wholeness where transformative love and wisdom heal the human family from racism and separation.
Over our more than 20 years of operation, we have opened millions of hearts and minds. By offering the comprehensive capabilities and deep knowledge necessary to help you solve the most complex issues of your organization, our work helps heal and transform people, communities and institutions.
Outdoor Afro: Outdoor Afro has become the nation’s leading, cutting edge network that celebrates and inspires Black connections and leadership in nature. We help people take better care of themselves, our communities, and our planet! Outdoor Afro is a national non-profit organization with leadership networks around the country. With nearly 80 leaders in 30 states from around the country, we connect thousands of people to outdoor experiences, who are changing the face of conservation. So come out in nature with us, or be a partner to help us grow our work so that we can help lead the way for inclusion in outdoor recreation, nature, and conservation for all!
We know that our actions are just a small step, but they cannot be the finish. It will be up to all of us to support with both time and money, and to vote.