Join Our Team and Empower Women to Live Boldly!
Inspired by the Rocky Mountains of our Boulder, CO home—we pride ourselves on blending quality performance and convenient style with long-lasting materials and ethical sourcing to create a low impact product our customers will love for years to come. We believe fashion and function make the perfect pair—like wine and cheese or peanut butter and chocolate.
We encourage women to express themselves, live courageously, and pursue their passions. We believe giving back makes our planet a better place and that travel expands our view of the world. You can find us skiing, hiking, running, biking, paddling, golfing, camping, exploring new destinations, and catching up with friends at our favorite happy hour joints.
We’re guided by 5 core principles:
Small Actions, Big Purpose
Learn more about our brand values here.
If you’re an outdoor enthusiast who aligns with our brand values and is passionate about empowering women—we’d love to hear from you! See below for our current openings.
Krimson Klover Director of Sales
Are you an outdoor/ski apparel sales professional who loves the challenge and adventure of brand building? Do you thrive in small team environments where your contributions make a big impact? Do you want to be part of an apparel brand team who values slow fashion and elevating women to #takeitoutside? Krimson Klover is hiring an experienced Director of Sales to lead our Sales strategy to fuel brand growth.
You must have a thorough understanding of the outdoor/ski industry competitive brand landscape, you will own strategy and implementation of seasonal sales initiatives, drive the brand’s yearly Sales plan and budget, collaborate on business development with key retailers, manage global sales Reps/Distributors, and manage sales meetings and trade shows.
You need to have proven success leading Sales for a fast-paced apparel brand – have deep understanding of the women’s outdoor/ski industry and passion to build a world-class brand. You will advocate for Krimson Klover brand/product vision and our consumer’s preferences blending fashion/performance apparel trends.
You excel in a small-team entrepreneurial environment - take initiative, be nimble and be creative. You are a highly collaborative team player, an effective communicator and willing to be a builder. You successfully manage timelines and sales functions across overlapping seasons of apparel.
Krimson Klover HQ is based in Boulder, Colorado and the ideal candidate will be based in the Boulder/Denver metro area. You will travel to meet with Reps/Retailers and coordinate Events - attending regional and national shows, general customer relationship management, pre-lining, and market education.
Job Description: Director of Sales
What you will do: Drive the wholesale sales growth, strengthen the businesses of key strategic accounts and specialty accounts by implementing sales initiatives and leading independent Sales Reps/Distributors to support Krimson Klover’s brand goals.
- Work directly with Krimson Klover leadership to establish sales strategy and goals. Plan, develop, and execute Sales programs involving brand expansion across sales channels. • Establish strong partnerships with buyers/reps to meet common goals, support cross-functional alignment to expand Krimson Klover business and execute on delivering sales and product strategy.
- You are the primary communication liaison between Sales Reps/Distributors, retail customers, and the brand’s in-house Customer Service.
- Provide timely product input including sell-through and market trend information to brand’s Product Design and Development team. Participate in product reviews and provide feedback based on market awareness, competitive market analysis. Provide seasonal style forecasts and business projection by product category.
- Communicate needs of business that support long term growth plans. Validate decisions with data driven insights and development of strategic plans to drive business solutions.
- Management of brand’s Global sales team (North American independent sales Reps and international sales Distributors), including negotiation of Contracts, salesmen sample allocation, commission analysis, and wholesale account strategy.
- Report Sales Rep’s performance, track sales data, and manage immediate and future Rep/Territory planning.
- You will plan/lead sales meetings, organize the seasonal selling tools including price lists, brand terms, oversight of MAP policy, seasonal campaigns, product training etc.
- Manage Sales calendar, including key dates for sales meetings, tradeshows, order deadlines, ensure the brand is present and represented appropriately, create, and manage yearly trade show budget.
- Be the expert on sales analysis: Prepare sales reports/data analysis to evaluate brand performance, track sell-in and sell-through strategies, provide recommendations based on analysis.
- Monitor shipping reports, open sales orders, and account receivables – work collaboratively with brand Ops and CS to ensure timely shipping, manage inventory issues, and communicate with Accounting to resolve payment issues. Track international sales Distributors deposits to meet Contract requirements.
- Work with brand’s creative team and marketing to implement merchandising strategy, organize sales tools (catalogs, NuOrder) and prepare retail support. Both B2B & B2C.
- Be a key spokesperson for the brand, represent Krimson Klover in a positive and collaborative way within the industry.
- Lead immediate and 3–5-year strategic growth plan for global sales, achieving sales goals, meeting budget expectations, and maintain prestige and brand values of Krimson Klover.
- You must have a deep understanding of what Krimson Klover stands for and what we want to accomplish.
- Experience in the outdoor/active sport industry with an emphasis on women’s apparel is essential.
- Knowledge of ski/outdoor and active sports industry, consumer buying patterns and retail dynamics to be credible and influential with customers.
- Possess advanced understanding of merchandising, buying, and retail sales analysis.
- Experience in sales management of a multi-season, multi-million-dollar business
- You are already familiar with buyers/retailers in our industry: a relationship-focused approach is important for this role to establish strong cross-brand partnerships while partnering with some of the best retailers in our industry.
- Motivated to work in a fast-paced environment that requires a constant focus on how to evolve our business.
- Proven strategic thinker with fundamental organizational skills including planning, scheduling, and budgeting.
- Proficient in using Microsoft Office – especially Excel sales reports.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- 10+ years of related professional experience.
- Ability to travel (overnight) as needed for territory visits, sales meetings, and trade shows.
- Position is based in Krimson Klover’s office in Boulder, Colorado, ideal candidate is based in Boulder/Denver metro area.
Salary range $100-125K annual with benefits
Compensation package DOE and incentive/achievement of sales goals
Learn more about our brand values here: krimsonklover.com
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Product Development Intern, Apparel
Krimson Klover is seeking a Product Development Intern for the Spring Semester to assist the team! We are looking for a current junior or senior Apparel and Merchandising student to intern 2-3 days per week in person at our Boulder office. The intern will be assisting the team in all areas of product development, design and sample fittings. This is an amazing opportunity for a hands-on and collaborative experience with a small but mighty Outdoor apparel company.
This position requires a high-energy, hard-working go-getter and team player that pays very strong attention to detail and believes that no task is too small to matter.
The intern works directly alongside our design and product development teams. There are many opportunities for a self-motivated intern to handle a variety of projects across departments, and to learn a wide range of skills in participating in this hands-on internship.
- Must be a current Junior or Senior undergraduate student with concentration in Product Development, Design or Merchandising.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Google ecosystem.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and passion for apparel business and ability to work effectively as a team player.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Must have experience with garment construction and measuring.
- Must have a strong passion for the Outdoor industry and women's contemporary market.
- Measure garments and prepare for weekly fittings.
- Communicate all spec discrepancies with Director of Product Development.
- Manage all incoming samples and track status.
- Help update Tech packs for style development.
- Organize materials and trim library.
- Assist the Design department as needed.
- Assist the Marketing department as needed to pull samples for shoots.
- Other responsibilities as assigned by Director of Product Development.
- Commitment of 2-3 days per week for 4 months.
- All internships are compensated as School Credit or hourly rate of $17/hr depending on experience.
Please make sure to email to firstname.lastname@example.org your resume, cover letter and any relevant work, soonest available start date, and number of days per week that you can commit.
Krimson Klover is looking for a fit model with the below women’s size “Small” measurements. Apply if you have the correct measurements and have a flexible schedule. Fit models are used to check the fit, features, and visual appearance of Krimson Klover’s garments.
Women’s Measurements: Size Small
Bust 34.5”- 35.5”
Waist 27”- 28”
Low Hip 37”- 38”
Fit model experience is beneficial, but not required. 1-2 hours commitment per week.
Email email@example.com with your availability or any questions. Please include pictures of you taken from the front/side/back in slim-fitting clothes as well as your measurements (including height and weight)
If you would like to submit your resume for future openings, please email us a copy of your resume, what department you are interested in and why you think you would be a good fit for Krimson Klover. Emails can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.