Join the Krimson Klover Family
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in living boldly and working with an incredible group of women, see below for our current openings.
Who is Krimson Klover?
We are women, designing for women, in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Everything we do is inspired by a life well lived. We encourage women to express themselves, live courageously and do the unexpected. We believe giving back makes the world a better place and that travel expands our view of the world. We craft apparel that makes you look good and feel good using luxurious natural fibers with a commitment to women and the planet. We’re a group of strong-minded, talented, adventurous women (and a few men). We’re as serious about the design details as we are about how and where we play in our apparel. You’ll find us on the ski slopes, hiking trails, running paths, SUPing and Kayaking, cycling, camping and adventures we haven’t thought up yet.
Apparel Technical Developer
Boulder, Colorado (On-Site)
Krimson Klover is a fast-growing women’s-powered apparel brand based in Boulder, CO and we are looking for an experienced Apparel Technical Developer; with emphasis on sweaters and knits, to join our product team.
As Technical Developer, you will be instrumental at helping turn ideas into compelling product. You will be involved throughout the entire product lifecycle; responsible for driving the development, engineering, fit execution and specifications for your assigned products.
How You Will Make a Difference
- Manages moderate to high level technical development of assigned styles from design concept through to production-ready hand-off, ensuring both fit and technical engineering meets or exceeds expectation.
- Plans and tracks the development schedule of all products to ensure a timely completion following the pre-determined product development calendar.
- Partners with Designers to understand fit intent and aesthetic ensuring translation into proto samples for sweaters, knits and cut and sew categories.
- Ensures execution of fit intent and fit consistency through clear analysis, documentation, communication, and adherence to fit standards and use (or development) of block patterns.
- Develops products, recommends materials, and construction techniques that meet Design expectations and engineer the product to pre-determined gross margin targets, FOB including pre-cost estimates, first costs through to final cost. Provides solutions as necessary
- Schedule and Lead sample fit meetings with Director of PD, President, CEO, COO and Designers with or without supervision.
- Creates the specifications for the products, publishes, and maintains all records, style files, Bill of Materials and samples associated with the product and related programs.
- Ensures both the technical superiority and the product quality/integrity of all product falling under their responsibilities.
- Identifies and assists in the development of department guidelines and standards to ensure operational excellence and consistency across teams
- Provide insight and guidance to sourcing design team; collaborate on construction, production or cost engineering solutions
- Some travel overseas to manufacturers may be required
- Participate in special projects, process or calendar optimization with supervision
- Performs these and other duties as assigned
- Be willing to take guidance and feedback - be willing to change directions when needed.
- Be driven by innovation. Be creative. Be a person that can learn from both success and failure.
- Be informed of customer reviews to help improve product.
- Be highly organized. Able to stay on deadline.
- Able to work on multiple products, for multiple seasons at once.
Skills for Success
- 5+ years’ experience in Technical Design/Product Development in a medium or large size company
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Engineering, or Manufacturing, or Degree / Certification in Apparel Design, construction, and/or patternmaking or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Lead a fitting or meeting with optional supervision
- Independently manage product of moderate to high complexity, troubleshoot and solve moderately complex problems
- Working knowledge of fit, patternmaking, and construction expertise, cost engineering and knowledge of manufacturing processes – previous travel to manufacturers a plus.
- Experience in fitting sweaters, knits, and knit construction expertise.
- Good knowledge of product category, materials, and development lifecycle.
- Good interpersonal skills, including the ability to create trust with cross functional teams. • Clear and accurate verbal and written communication.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office (Excel, PPT), Adobe Illustrator and Google docs.
- Knowledge of patternmaking and virtual digital systems like: Gerber Lectra, Browzwear 3D, Clo3D a plus.
- Deadline driven with a track record for delivering great results on time.
Salary Range: $67,000.00 USD - $75,000.00 USD annually
Opportunity for growth: Krimson Klover is a fast-growing company with opportunities for career development, experience working with cross-functional teams on a variety of products.
Embracing the entrepreneurial spirit: Being a part of Krimson Klover means that there’s never a dull moment and that you’ll likely be involved in a lot of opportunities that may fall outside of your typical job description. Whether it be helping with an event or being a part of cross functional meetings, there are always new things to learn.
We value people and our team: Company culture is important to us. Things like team off-sites, hybrid working, volunteering, and happy hours are just a few examples. We probably spend more time with our team than anyone else, so why not have fun together!
Please send a resume, portfolio/examples & cover letter to email@example.com
Krimson Klover is looking for a fit model with the below women’s size “Small” measurements. Apply if you have the correct measurements and have a flexible schedule. Fit models are used to check the fit, features, and visual appearance of Krimson Klover’s garments.
Women’s Measurements: Size Small
Bust 34.5”- 35.5”
Waist 28”- 29”
Low Hip 37.5”- 38.5”
Fit model experience is beneficial, but not required. 1-2 hours commitment per week.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your availability or any questions. Please include pictures of you taken from the front/side/back in slim-fitting clothes as well as your measurements (including height and weight)
If you would like to submit your resume for future openings, please email us a copy of your resume, what department you are interested in and why you think you would be a good fit for Krimson Klover. Emails can be sent to email@example.com.