Join the Krimson Klover Family
We are always looking for talented individuals to join our team. If you are interested in living boldly and working with an incredible group of women, see below for our current openings.
Who is Krimson Klover?
We are women, designing for women, in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains. Everything we do is inspired by a life well lived. We encourage women to express themselves, live courageously and do the unexpected. We believe giving back makes the world a better place and that travel expands our view of the world. We craft apparel that makes you look good and feel good using luxurious natural fibers with a commitment to women and the planet. We’re a group of strong-minded, talented, adventurous women (and a few men). We’re as serious about the design details as we are about how and where we play in our apparel. You’ll find us on the ski slopes, hiking trails, running paths, SUPing and Kayaking, cycling, camping and adventures we haven’t thought up yet.
Krimson Klover (krimsonklover.com) is experiencing rapid sales growth and we are seeking a Marketing Manager that is responsible for marketing, digital marketing, implementing eCommerce and merchandise strategies, and analyzing data all with an eye towards growing sales across all direct-to-consumer channels.
This position will work out of our Boulder, CO headquarters and you will report directly to the COO.
Marketing Manager Job Description
- Execute strategies that will allow for significant ecommerce revenue growth on KrimsonKlover.com and Amazon.com
- Day to day responsibility for the effective management of the Krimson Klover eCommerce platform (Shopify)
- Plan, develop and execute the site production, promotion, content, email, and catalog calendars
- Manage / Creative direct seasonal printed catalog for wholesale customers. Work with the product team to develop brand stories for each season
- Manage (plan, organize, creative direct) seasonal photo shoots for wholesale customers & direct to consumer
- Implement the strategy of a digital marketing plan to drive sophistication and scale within our paid media channels
- Manage agencies supporting our marketing initiatives (Google Search, Retargeting, Amazon advertising, social advertising and PR)
- Oversee & provide creative direction for Graphic Designer
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to collaborate on merchandising and branding
- Manage seasonal product uploads to the site and Amazon Marketplace
- In partnership with the COO, plan Homepage, Landing Pages and special/seasonal shop ideas to support new category initiatives and product assortment
- Social media content generation and management
- Manage creation of seasonal sales collateral
- Manage trade show presence (organize booth, attendees, etc.)
- Manage Brand Ambassador program
- Identify and recruit appropriate fashion bloggers
- Develop weekly, monthly, and annual website and digital marketing reports. Build and distribute eCommerce reporting/dashboards providing insight into user behavior, site engagement and conversion
- Partner with website developer on new site features and functionality to support overall digital merchandising, marketing, on-site experience and conversion strategies
- Work cross functionally to develop seasonal business and digital roadmaps to drive site strategy that align with overall business goals; collaborate with team members on campaigns
- Continuously pattern other websites and brands, looking for new features, functionality and new ways to merchandise and storytell our brand
- 3+ years’ experience in Marketing, eCommerce operations, digital merchandising and/or digital marketing role with a passion for driving measurable revenue results
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Amazon Marketplace selling and advertising
- Experience with managing or working with marketing agencies
- Familiarity with Google Analytics and ability to analyze data
- Strong creative skills. Working knowledge Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to explain complex topics
- Sound knowledge of the outdoor industry, consumer buying patterns, retail dynamics and web merchandising
- A self-starter with the capacity to operate independently
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to take on additional tasks as needed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. Excel), Klaviyo Email Marketing, Shopify, Amazon Marketplace, Dropbox.
- A passion for the outdoors
- Willingness to travel 5+ times a year, work weekends and evenings occasionally.
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
If you would like to submit your resume for future openings, please email us a copy of your resume, what department you are interested in and why you think you would be a good fit for Krimson Klover.