We are committed to giving back.
It’s a priority at Krimson Klover.
We believe beauty comes from not only looking good outwardly but feeling good from the inside. Giving to others is a vital way we nourish our souls. We’re giving back to our community, organizations, causes and the planet through partnerships with organizations that share in our beliefs. “Giving back is truly what makes the world go around,” Founder & Creative Director Rhonda Swenson says.
Our Work With Breast Cancer Prevention Partners
Breast Cancer Prevention Partners is a science-based advocacy organization that works to prevent breast cancer. Exposing the cause is the cure, and together we can prevent breast cancer. BCPP provides tips, science reports, education, and ways to take action in the prevention of breast cancer. You can donate $10 to BCPP on krimsonklover.com and we will give you 10% off your order. Look for the "DONATE NOW" link under each product's "Add to Cart" button.
A few of the organizations we have supported:
Outdoor Afro, one of the nation’s leading, cutting edge network that celebrates and inspires Black connections and leadership in nature.
- World Trust, an educational organization that ignites courage and expands capacity to create a world free from racism through film and dialogue.
- Americares, a non profit providing personal protective equipment and training for health workers on the frontlines of the COVID-19 outbreak.
- World Wildlife Fund - Australia, an organization dedicated to the preservation of Australian wildlife.
Women Outdoors, a voluntary organization that promotes leadership, friendship, adventure and enjoyment in the great outdoors.
- I Go Pink - Breast Cancer Charities of America, for Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we chose this non profit because of it's focus on educating, empowering and encouraging all men and women to become pro-active in preventing breast cancer and, if diagnosed, survive breast cancer.
- First Descents provides life-changing outdoor adventures for young adults (ages 18 - 39) impacted by cancer and other serious health conditions.