Brand Marketing Coordinator Job Description
Location: Boulder, Colorado
Krimson Klover is a women’s clothing brand specializing in earth-friendly, luxurious clothing targeted to the ski, outdoor, and fashion industries. We are a privately held, woman-owned, and operated company located at the base of the Rocky Mountains in Boulder, Colorado. As a company, we are committed to offering our employees a challenging and rewarding work environment, opportunities for growth and development, a customer-focused culture, a community to “give back”, and competitive pay and benefits.
Krimson Klover (krimsonklover.com) is experiencing rapid sales growth and we are seeking a Brand Marketing Coordinator that is responsible for content development with strong marketing/communication skills.
This position will work out of our Boulder, CO headquarters.
- Develop and execute overall social media strategy and implement social calendar: Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, TikTok,
- Suggest and implement new social features, promotions, and events to develop brand awareness
- Set up and manage influencer and brand ambassador program
- Identify and recruit appropriate fashion bloggers
- Help manage Cohley influencer and photography campaigns, experience using the Cohley platform is a plus but not a requirement
- Work with PR agency to manage outreach and brand co-promotions
- Outreach to other brands to partner with on events and promotions
- Experience with affiliate marketing (Shareasale or similar platform) is nice to have but not required, to assist Digital Marketing Manager with affiliate marketing efforts
- Coordinate photoshoots alongside Digital Marketing Manager: schedule photographers, models, stylists; help scout locations and studios
- Stay up to date on other websites and brands, looking for new features, functionality, and new ways to market and story tell our brand
- 2+ years experience in Social media, Content, and/or Marketing
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience working with agencies
- Strong creative skills. Working knowledge Adobe Creative Suite.
- Ability to deliver creative content (text, image and video)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledgeable about social media best practices A self-starter with the capacity to operate independently
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Willingness to take on additional tasks as needed
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. Excel), Shopify, Dropbox.
- A passion for the outdoors and outdoor apparel/activewear
Apply to this job by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.