Digital Marketing Manager
Location: Boulder, Colorado
At Krimson Klover we craft apparel that makes you look good and feel good using natural, sustainable fibers and responsible manufacturing with a commitment to encouraging women to express themselves, live courageously and do the unexpected. We believe that our brand and products have an incredible story to tell, and as the Digital Marketing Manager, you'll be a driving force behind sharing it.
Krimson Klover (krimsonklover.com) is experiencing rapid sales growth and we are seeking a Digital Marketing Manager that is responsible for digital marketing, implementing eCommerce and web merchandising strategies, and analyzing data to guide us in growing sales, acquiring new customers, and retaining loyal customers across all direct-to-consumer channels.
This position will work out of our Boulder, CO headquarters.
- Execute strategies that will allow for significant ecommerce revenue growth and customer acquisition on KrimsonKlover.com
- Day to day responsibility for the effective management of the Krimson Klover eCommerce platform (Shopify)
- Plan, develop and execute the site production, promotion, and email calendars
- Strategize, plan, and develop weekly marketing emails using Klaviyo, optimizing send lists and customer segments, A/B testing, creating, and optimizing automated emails and email journeys. Create new landing pages when needed to enhance email customer experience. Occasionally work with Sales Director to facilitate email communication with reps and wholesalers. Create occasional emails for Showroom announcements, promotions, and events.
- Oversee & provide creative direction for Graphic Designer regarding email graphics, product, collection, and homepage photos for the web, Amazon, and other web content as needed
- Create copy for emails and web (including product copy)
- Work with the design team to develop brand stories and key themes for each season
- Help direct and manage seasonal photoshoots for wholesale customers & direct to consumer, providing guidance on web best practices for product imagery and content
- Work cross-functionally with other departments to collaborate on merchandising, branding, and promotions
- Strategize and implement a digital marketing plan that drives sophistication and scale within our paid media channels
- Manage agency supporting our marketing initiatives (Google Search, Retargeting, and social advertising)
- Manage Shareasale affiliate program
- Manage seasonal product uploads to the site and Amazon Marketplace
- Plan and execute homepage, landing pages, category/collection pages, and special/seasonal shop updates to support new initiatives and product assortment
- Manage web merchandising within collection/category pages, QA, and update product pages as needed to keep things fresh and engaging
- Develop weekly, monthly, and annual website and digital marketing reports. Build and distribute eCommerce reporting/dashboards providing insight into user behavior, site engagement, and conversion
- Contract website developer for new site features and functionality to support overall digital merchandising, marketing, on-site experience, and conversion strategies. Web development experience would be a bonus.
- Work cross-functionally to develop seasonal business and digital roadmaps to drive site strategy that aligns with overall business goals; collaborate with team members on campaigns
- Continuously pattern other websites and brands, looking for new features, functionality, and new ways to merchandise and story tell our brand
- 4+ years experience in Marketing, eCommerce operations, digital merchandising and/or digital marketing role with a passion for driving measurable revenue results
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with Amazon Marketplace selling
- Experience with managing or working with marketing agencies
- Working knowledge of Google Ads, Retargeting and social advertising
- Experience and ability to compile, analyze and interpret data from multiple sources (Google Analytics, Shopify, Klaviyo, Google Ads)
- Knowledge of email marketing best practices and how email relates to the customer experience
- Experience or familiarity with affiliate marketing
- Experience or familiarity with SEO
- Experience or familiarity with customer acquisition strategies
- Strong creative skills. Working knowledge Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and ability to explain complex topics
- Excellent copywriting skills
- Knowledge of the outdoor industry, consumer buying patterns, retail dynamics and web merchandising trends and best practices
- A self-starter with the capacity to operate independently
- Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (esp. Excel) and Dropbox
- Experience with Klaviyo email platform (or similar)
- Experience with Shopify and Amazon Marketplace
- A passion for the outdoors and outdoor apparel/activewear
Apply to this job by sending your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.