New Improved Fit!
Swerve on singletrack or take to the mountains for a hike in this comfortable short that enables full freedom of movement. A high back waist and stretch inserts increase coverage and comfort for our ride or that post-bike drink with the girls.
With moisture-wicking properties, four-way stretch, and durable, abrasion-resistant material, this short is all we need for a fun day out
- Stretch fabric enhances mobility
- Stretch inserts at the waist increase comfort
- Branded snap with zipper fly closure for our ideal fit
- Functional zip pockets keep our essentials safe
- Gusset panel improves freedom of movement
- Belt loops are there in case we need an assist
- High Back waist increases coverage
- 11" inseam
- Durable polyester / spandex blend
- Pairs with Krimson Chamois Liner
Some SALE items are final sale, please check the product description for this information. Items that are discounted 75% off are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
We gladly accept the return of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective merchandise purchased from our website at full price. We will also accept the return of unworn, unwashed, undamaged, or defective merchandise that does not explicitly say "Final Sale" in its product description posted on krimsonklover.com. All hangtags must be attached to the garment, and each garment is subject to inspection. Swimwear can only be returned unworn with original tags intact and hygienic liner in place.
All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receiving the product for a full refund (excluding shipping) returned to you via the original form of payment. Any returns postmarked after 14 days will receive store credit via a Krimson Klover e-gift card. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions you may have.
We do not accept returns of products purchased at other retail locations. Items must be returned to where the product was originally purchased.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
Next Level Resource Partners
Attn: Krimson Klover Returns
2515 West 4th Avenue
Denver, CO 80219
Please notify our Customer Service Team of your return by emailing email@example.com and include your name and order number. Thank you.
- All exchanges must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving the product. To exchange an item: Place the item(s) you wish to exchange in the packaging of your choice.
- Please include in the package your original receipt (or copy) noting the item(s) you wish to exchange and why and the best contact number and email address.
- Please include on the receipt product details (product name, SKU, color and size) of the item you wish to receive.
- Ship exchange items to:
Attn: Customer Service
2709 Spruce Street
Boulder, CO 80302
- Upon receipt of the product, we will ship out your new item. Should there be a remaining balance after the exchange, it will be credited to you via a Krimson Klover e-gift card.
- If you wish to ensure that you receive your requested item, we recommend that you purchase it online.
- In the event that your requested item is unavailable, we will contact you to discuss another choice.
- To return an item: Place the item(s) you wish to return in the packaging of your choice.
- Please include in the package your original receipt (or a copy) noting the item(s) you wish to return and why.
- We’ll refund you (excluding shipping) within 14 days of receiving your package and send you an email when the transaction has taken place. Some accounts may take 3-5 days to process the refund after the email notification is sent.
Please note that all sale items, products posted on the SALE page, returned will only receive store credit via a Krimson Klover e-gift card. We are happy to honor exchanges of sale items for different sizes. Should there be a remaining balance after the exchange, it will be credited to you via a Krimson Klover e-gift card.
Please contact our Customer Service Team with any questions.
Love the fit on these, I’m 5’3” and 125lbs and ordered a S and an XS. The small is too big for me around the waist. I like the length of these, hits a few inches above my knee and I’m so happy for all the pockets and that there’s one with a good zipper. The material stretches well and the high back covers me bum well. I’ve worn them on multiple 2-3 hr rides up and down mtns and they are great the whole time.
It does seem like some of the color is rubbing through in high wear areas ie where my legs are rubbing the seat.
I have these shorts in 2 colors and were them all the time. They are cool and stay wrinkle free all day. Ordered my usual size and they fit perfectly.
I bought this in 2 colors for a trip to Italy. Wore them all the time and loved them!
Love these shorts. I bought the small. I'm a solid size 6 and they fit great. A tiny bit short through the rise but not bad.
Got this short because the cool print caught my eye, but have to say it fits perfect. It's got some stretch and the longer length is comfortable on my bike. I'm buying another color because this short is THAT good.