Drifter Base Layer Top
Left turn, right turn, gliding through the glade... our Drifter base layer keeps you moving along in ultimate comfort and style.
Soft, recycled materials work with four-way stretch to offer comfort and free movement. Moisture-wicking properties keep you fresh, and UPF 50+ guards against harmful ultraviolet rays.
- 24.5" length
- Quarter zip base layer
- Soft mid-weight brushed material
- Colorful custom illustration
- Comfortable Recycled Polyester/Spandex blend
If your sweater contains wool: Wool is a natural fiber containing lanolin, which is naturally anti-microbial and stain resistant. You only need to wash your wool items when they are visibly dirty. For best results, we recommend purchasing Dryel to clean your favorite wool items, or dry cleaning. Lay flat to dry.
If your sweater does not contain wool: We recommend handwashing to extend the life of your garment, but if necessary, machine wash on cold on delicate cycle. Do not use fabric softner or bleach. Lay flat to dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Unless your aim is to cloak your Chihuahua in Krimson Klover, please keep your sweaters out of the dryer. The heat will turn them into tiny versions of their once perfectly-fitting selves. We’ve experimented—and ruined many a sweater. Some of our garments use special knit and design techniques that may cause them to stretch or shrink if subjected to the high heat of a dryer.
All garments can stretch when hung. To retain the shape of your garments, fold sweaters and dresses and store them in moth-proof containers during the off-season.
To fix snags: Lightly stretch the garment around the snag to decrease any puckering. Gently pull any loose yarn through to the inside of the garment. Never cut the yarn, as this will create a hole.
To fix pilling: A sweater shaver will remove pilling caused by friction (from things like seat belts, purses, and arms).
Machine wash cold with similar colors. Don’t use fabric softeners or bleach. Tumble dry low, and use cool iron if needed. Do not dry clean.
Hand wash with cold water. Lay hats and beanies flat to dry. Hang totes and purses to dry.
INSULATED & DOWN JACKETS & VESTS
Try not to wash your jackets more than a couple of times in the winter. Overwashing adds to your products’ wear and tear. Zip up the garment, use mild detergent or a specialty outerwear detergent. Wash alone or with other outerwear. Machine wash cold on gentle cycle. Tumble dry low heat with two clean tennis balls to help fluff the insulation - do not over-dry. Do not iron. Do not dry clean.
Some SALE items are final sale, please check the product description for this information. Items that are discounted 75% off are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
We gladly accept the return of unworn, unwashed, undamaged or defective merchandise purchased from our website at full price. We will also accept the return of unworn, unwashed, undamaged, or defective merchandise that does not explicitly say "Final Sale" in its product description posted on krimsonklover.com. All hangtags must be attached to the garment, and each garment is subject to inspection. Swimwear can only be returned unworn with original tags intact and hygienic liner in place.
All returns must be postmarked within 14 days of receiving the product for a full refund (excluding shipping) returned to you via the original form of payment. Any returns postmarked after 14 days will receive store credit via a Krimson Klover e-gift card. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to answer any questions you may have.
We do not accept returns of products purchased at other retail locations. Items must be returned to where the product was originally purchased.
Returns should be sent to the following address:
Next Level Resource Partners
Attn: Krimson Klover Returns
2515 West 4th Avenue
Denver, CO 80219
Please notify our Customer Service Team of your return by emailing email@example.com and include your name and order number. Thank you.
- All exchanges must be postmarked within 30 days of receiving the product. To exchange an item: Place the item(s) you wish to exchange in the packaging of your choice.
- Please include in the package your original receipt (or copy) noting the item(s) you wish to exchange and why and the best contact number and email address.
- Please include on the receipt product details (product name, SKU, color and size) of the item you wish to receive.
- Ship exchange items to:
Attn: Customer Service
2709 Spruce Street
Boulder, CO 80302
- Upon receipt of the product, we will ship out your new item. Should there be a remaining balance after the exchange, it will be credited to you via a Krimson Klover e-gift card.
- If you wish to ensure that you receive your requested item, we recommend that you purchase it online.
- In the event that your requested item is unavailable, we will contact you to discuss another choice.
- To return an item: Place the item(s) you wish to return in the packaging of your choice.
- Please include in the package your original receipt (or a copy) noting the item(s) you wish to return and why.
- We’ll refund you (excluding shipping) within 14 days of receiving your package and send you an email when the transaction has taken place. Some accounts may take 3-5 days to process the refund after the email notification is sent.
Please note that all sale items, products posted on the SALE page, returned will only receive store credit via a Krimson Klover e-gift card. We are happy to honor exchanges of sale items for different sizes. Should there be a remaining balance after the exchange, it will be credited to you via a Krimson Klover e-gift card.
Please contact our Customer Service Team with any questions.
This is the cutest top as a base layer and beyond. It’s super soft; warm, and adorable. Incredibly happy with my purchase!