Who is Krimson Klover?
We are women, designing for women, in the foothills of the Rocky Mountains.
Everything we do is inspired by a life well lived. We encourage women to express themselves, live courageously and do the unexpected. We believe giving back makes the world a better place and that travel expands our view of the world.
We craft apparel that makes you look good and feel good using luxurious natural fibers with a commitment to women and the planet. We’re a group of strong-minded, talented, adventurous women (and a few men). We’re as serious about the design details as we are about how and where we play in our apparel. You’ll find us on the ski slopes, hiking trails, running paths, SUPing and Kayaking, cycling, camping and adventures we haven’t thought up yet.
Paid Internship — Product Development (Part-time)
We are seeking a part-time Production/Production Development Intern to join our Production department. You will assist the Product Development and Production departments with entry-level tasks as needed, gaining meaningful exposure to development/production processes within the apparel industry. The right person will have a strong sense of concept development, in addition to communication, collaboration, and presentation skills. They will also be organized and able to maintain all activities consistent with our fast-moving product development calendar.
You will gain, learn, or be exposed the following:
- Able to multi task and work in a fast pace environment
- Gather inspiration for new ideas and designs for seasonal lines
- Responsible for product development from concept through production
- Create tech packs and garment specs for designs
- Vendor communication, relationships, and follow-up with both international and domestic suppliers
- Work with team to source yarns, fabrics, trims etc. needed for designs.
- Work with team to create and maintain a working file of all products including tech packs
- Prepare garments for fit sessions and assist in completion of fit comments including line art and tech pack updates
- Work with team to create solutions to any product issues.
- Maintain sample and archive library for development approvals
Preferred candidates should possess:
- Ability to proactively troubleshoot and problem solve
- Exceptional organization skills required as well as the ability to proactively self-prioritize workflow based on deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to take direction, handle and prioritize multiple projects
- High energy and passion for product development and design process
- Excellent oral and written communication skills; strong interpersonal skills
- Effective organizational skills
- Computer skills to include Microsoft Office programs including Office, Excel, and Word
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop
- Effective time management skills with the ability to perform multiple tasks within tight deadlines
- Strong attention to detail in both digital and physical applications and researching skills
- You have a working knowledge of both knitwear and woven construction.
- Actively pursuing degree in Apparel Design, Product development, Merchandising or related field
Work week = 20 hours/week. Time and days flexible.
Paid Internship: $10/hr
Please send resumes and cover letters to email@example.com
If you would like to submit your resume for future openings, please email us a copy of your resume, what department you are interested in and why you think you would be a good fit for Krimson Klover.