We know the investment you are making in our garments and that you want them to last you a lifetime, so we recommend that you hand wash or dry clean all Krimson Klover garments.
Here’s the best method for hand washing:
- Close the zipper or button all buttons to prevent any fibers from snagging.
- Use cold water and a mild detergent in a clean container. Always use a container that easily fits the garment for optimal washing.
- Gently hand-wash the garment. It usually takes only a few minutes until it is thoroughly clean. Do not leave the garment soaking for an extended period of time.
- Rinse the garment in cold water to remove any remaining soap.
- Remove the garment from the container. Lay it on a clean, dry towel and gently roll it up. The towel will absorb any excess moisture. We recommend that you do not twist or wring out the garment.
- Lay the garment flat to dry. To ensure the long-lasting quality and appearance of your Krimson Klover garment, do not put it in the dryer, even on a low heat setting.
Please note that we do not recommend the “delicate” or “hand wash cycle” on your washing machine.