There are millions of products out there, but how do you know exactly what to get for your mom, sister, or friend especially when they don’t give you their wish lists? Here’s a list of things that will give you some inspiration for your gift giving, and maybe you’ll find some things to add to your own list, too.
From Krimson Klover: Monday’s Open Cardigan
Why? Because it’s so comfy! Mom works hard during the holidays to make it special, so she deserves a sweater that she can relax in!
Other: Wine Accessories
Why? Drinking wine is fun as it is, but make it a blast with accessories like cork coasters and monogram bottle stoppers. Maybe mom will even share a glass with you!
For Your Adventurous Sister
From Krimson Klover: Camber Pullover
Why? It’s a cool and classic sporty sweater. The Camber is going to keep her warm while she treks through the mountains on her skis or snowshoes. It’s a cute look while she stays active.
Other: Letterfolk Passports
Why? These passports allow the adventurous girl to record her travels and activities in a unique way! There are many different passports to choose from, whether she loves to hike or visit different National Parks, you’ll find one that fits her passion.
For Your BFF
From Krimson Klover: Cascade Sweater
Why? It’s cute! You’ll have your best gal pal looking gorgeous in this romantic sweater with ruffle sleeves for your Girls Night Out.
Other: Cocktail Recipe Book
Why? What are besties for if they aren’t shaking up a tasty new cocktail for you at your next Girls Night In?
From Krimson Klover: Valley Girl Weekender
Why? So she can travel in style the next time she comes for the weekend to visit!
Other: Custom Photobook
Why? Grandma will love to look at this when she can’t make the trip. You can fill it with personal photos to preserve her favorite memories. She won’t have to fumble with the phone to find pictures of her family because she’ll keep the photobook at hand on the coffee table!
For Your Favorite Coworker
From Krimson Klover: Stellar Sock
Why? These fun merino wool socks are a small way to say, “I enjoy working with you!” Take a look at our other socks to find the perfect pair!
Other: Silly Office Supplies
Why? It makes work a little bit better! Animal shaped paper clips, a Rubix Cube pencil holder, or fast food shaped erasers will bring a smile to their face at work!
Krimson Klover 2016 Gift Guide
With the multitude of holidays that are approaching, the KK team wanted to share some of our favorite items. We thought these selections would make for perfect presents for all of your loved ones this season. For your convenience, we’ve broken our treasured pieces into price categories.
Accessories Under $50
The Skier Sock comes in black, pagoda blue, and tigerlilly. This pair of socks is the most darling present for your favorite skier this holiday. Give them something they can appreciate and functionally wear. This warm, breathable wool will keep their toes comfortable and them outside for hours.
The Snow Bunny Cable Headband comes in five distinct colors: phlox, red, snow, charcoal, and citron. This luxurious performance wool makes this headband great for wearing around town or down the slopes. There is a color for every hair color and every occasion; whether there is a need purely for warmth or to add to pop to an outfit, this headband is a wonderful choice.
Outstanding Picks Under $100
The Herringbone Chevron Skirt comes in black and charcoal. This is our favorite skirt for après ski, easily paired with a set of warm stockings and a soft sweater. It is the perfect present for your go-to dinner and drinks gal pal.
The Ski Village Leggings is the ideal mix of Merino and Lycra. Present these silky leggings to your favorite ski bunny so they can rock the slopes in style this winter.
The Snowed In cashmere scarf comes in heather black, bordeaux, mid grey, and toast. Give this lovely Cashmere scarf to your most stylish friend to spruce up their snow attire this holiday season.
Brilliant Presents Under $200
The Ski Village Base Layer Top complements the Ski Village Leggings. Your friend will look like a star on the slopes sporting some of the most iconic ski destinations. An added bonus to the joy of giving this lovely present set this holiday season is that 5% of the proceeds from the top and leggings will help support programming for First Descents, a non-profit that provides life-changing outdoor adventures for young adults who have been impacted by cancer.
The Altitude Ski Gal Poncho is the best present for that friend who is totally passionate about vintage and retro styles. This is the perfect addition to any après ski wardrobe. Select from oat, bordeaux, and ivory for traditional styling.
The Ace Stretch Zip Cardigan has a retro flair perfect for any die-hard ski bunny inspired by the classics. It is made of a buttery, soft Viscose blend that adds warmth and comfort to any slope style.
Serendipity Cashmere Sweater is simplistic and elegant at the same time. This dreamy cashmere sweater comes in heather black, toast, and mid-grey. Give this gorgeous sweater to that friend who is always put together, to pair with a nice knit skirt or dark denim this winter.
Rivers & Roads Cardigan is the perfect no fuss, chunky sweater for that friend who is always cold. Bundle up by the fire with a cup of hot chocolate and watch the snow fall together. With options of charcoal or mid-grey, it is a versatile cardigan that can be packed up and brought on any weekend getaway this holiday season.
Give your mom the gift of style this Mother's Day with a Krimson Klover Gift Card available in $25, $50, $100 and $200 values. Upon purchase, an email will immediately be sent to her inbox with a thoughtful, personalized note from you letting her know that she's beautiful inside and out!
Mother's Day is May 10th! Brunch and flowers again?! We've got a bouquet of better ideas.
We know you didn't mean to wait so long but it's okay, you can still find the perfect present for mom without breaking a sweat or breaking the bank. Just follow the links below to find a suitable gift and have it delivered straight to her inbox. Simple. Convenient. Thoughtful. Done. After all, mama didn't raise no fool!
1. Legacy Box is the answer to all of those VHS tapes, photo albums and film reels that are collecting dust in the attic when they should be your mom's next #tbt posts for years to come. She'll love sharing all those precious memories. You've been warned!
2. Spotify is just one of the many music streaming options available to entertain us these days. Give mom the upgrade that she would never buy for herself and silence those pesky ads. If she's not into streaming music maybe there's a concert coming to town that would be more her jam. Purchase a set of tickets and make it a date. Experiences are always the best gifts.
3. Club W is a great way to give the gift of great wine. Gone are the days of white zinfandel from a box. It's time to say "yes way!" to rosé.
4. Out of Print Clothing is perfect for the bibliophile. They've got your mom's favorite books in wearable fashions from T-shirts to tote bags. Or you could give her beautiful hard cover copies of the classics. Make it an annual gift and start building her a library that is as sophisticated as she is.
5. 101 Cookbooks is a blog written by Heidi Swanson who chronicles her cookbook obsession collection and turns out some great recipes. If mom loves to cook, Heidi could very well be her new culinary cohort. Introduce Mom to Heidi's blog and consider one of Heidi's books or an item from her favorites list as frosting on the cupcake.
6. Paperless Post is a great way to spread cheer without the need for stamps. Just go to the Paperless Post website, pick out an online design, customize it for that special someone and email it directly to them instantly. This is way better than scouring the sad, picked-over drugstore card selection.
7. Artifact Uprising allows you to convert your digital images into awesome photo displays, calendars and albums. All moms love to show off their kids, grand kids, pets and travels. Printing pictures is now back in style and it's a whole lot classier than the 1-hour photo drop. Create a calendar or photo book featuring mom's favorite people. She will probably cry so have the tissues handy.
8. Grow Journey is a subscription box for moms with a green thumb. Purchase a 3, 6, or 12 month subscription and inch by inch, row by row and month by month mom will grow her garden and her seed collection with certified organic heirloom seed varieties. It's the perfect time of year to spoil the gardener. If she's not a vegetable gardener, consider a gift card to her local garden center where she can find her favorite flowers for spring planting.
9. The Arts in all it's forms is not only a great way to spend the day, but Arts and Culture are always a great cause to support. Make mom a patron of the arts by purchasing a membership or making a donation in her name. Maybe it's a local museum, theater or symphony. Whatever mom's interests, get her involved on a regular basis by getting her an all access pass.
We hope you get to shower your mom with hugs and kisses this Mother's Day and if you're a proud momma yourself, have a wonderful day filled with love and laughter.
Happy Mother's Day from the Krimson Klover Team!